Sunday, June 27, 2010

Indian Lake

Friday afternoon the kids and I went up to Indian Lake to visit my grandparents and play on the beach. It was the first time they've been there and I was really excited to show them all the places I used to go and play when I was little. Corbin, as usual, loved everything about the park and the beach. He had a blast playing in the sand and the water and wants to go back really soon. Nora was not so pleased with the beach, she pretty much cried and whined the entire time.







However she cheered up when we got back to my grandparents camper. She spent the rest of the afternoon running up and down the length of the camper. The rest of the family came in for a cookout, even my dad and stepmom came up! It was a good introduction to camping for the kids since we plan on doing a lot of it next summer.

No comments: