Friday, July 2, 2010

Swimming Lessons for Nora

I can't believe I'm writing this, but Nora loved swim lessons! She did so well and was able to almost everything the teacher asked her to do. I was so proud of her! Randall took her to the first two lessons without me so she would get acclimated and not rely on me to get her through it. I was able to watch her last two classes and she did really well with me there. The only issue we had was she didn't want to do much swimming on her own on Thursday, but I blame that on her being tired from swimming at my dad's house the night before and I blame Randall, my dad, and my step-mom for pushing her too much to swim. I think she just wanted to sit on the steps and watch everyone, but Randall was determined to get her to show off, which just made her cranky.

She still has some fear swimming by herself, so Miss Amanda recommended she take PS1 again so she can spend more time getting comfortable. Corbin is ready to go back for more lessons, but I think we are going to take a break this month and start up again in August before soccer starts.




No comments: